Monday, April 13, 2015

Book Signing Part 2

I will be preparing for my book signing this week and promoting my book Another Chance. The realization that when I left my job in February this year and the fact that now I'm doing book signings and I have been invited to discuss my book at an event in May, this is truly awesome. I feel that I can finally believe that this was meant to happen and the fact that I have been telling people that if you have faith that all things are possible. Whatever is meant for you IS for you. 

At church yesterday the sermon was titled "Go back and do it again". Basically, if you did something before and it didn't work it probably wasn't the time, but go and try it again, when GOD means for you to do it. The minister also spoke about how your blessings may be the beginning of someone else's blessing. I thought that he had to be speaking to me, as I published my book the first time in 2006 and it didn't do as well as it could have, due to the fact that I really didn't try to promote the book. It wasn't time for the book to take off. However nine years later, I had to go back and do it again as this was the time it was meant to be promoted and to be seen by all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment