Monday, March 16, 2015

TWITTER

I started a twitter account last week. During my continual research of all things on how to reach people through social media. I was a little apprehensive of jumping in to tweet something. Its like when you are merging onto the highway with all of these cars coming at once, the internet super highway, if you will. My first tweet was an introduction of my brand and I got to use # (hashtag). The next tweet was about my tagline "Does wounded love deserve #AnotherChance" and the beginning of my synopsis. I just did another tweet this morning, just to get in the habit of tweeting. This is very interesting to find out what is going on in the world. I look to see what everyone else is tweeting about and to see if I can find someone else I know on twitter. They tell you to "follow" other people, businesses, etc. and they even suggest who to follow based on who you are following. I am up to 90 who I am following. I see where other people are following thousands, but I can't say that I can to all of that. I would, however like for thousands to follow me. You  can even find out about things on twitter before you do on the news. This twitter thing may not be that bad after all.

Its your turn, what do you think about Twitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment