Wednesday, September 14, 2016

One Year Later

Well, I am back to update where I am on my journey to as a full-time writer.
I have been through a lot, it hasn't been easy, but God has been with me every step of the way. I have written another novel, Once 2wice-a romance. I have started working on a crime fiction series titled, Duke Wellington, P.I., about an African-American, no-nonsense former beat cop who emits the gritty edge of the North East Coast streets where he was groomed. A proponent for children and young people, Duke discovers, through a series of events, the shocking truth about some of these young "victims." The subtitle is The Murder of Innocence.

I decided to mix things up a little in my writing and go with crime fiction after writing another romance novel, titled Once, 2wice. I am been jotting down notes for the second in the Duke Wellington, P.I. series, Major Murder. I am writing another romance novel, Just Don't Want to be Lonely, about a young man unlucky in love who is fixed up on blind dates with women who are friends with his female co-workers. Things get chaotic when his soon-to-be-retired employer's daughter takes charge and sparks fly between the two and a monkey wrench is thrown in when one of the co-workers he once dated and still cares for discovers that she may be in love with him. I also wrote a children's book, Ruff Gets Answers, about a dog who oversleeps one morning and finds his owner has already left to start the first day of school. Trouble is, Ruff has no idea what school is and sets out to get the answer.

Some things have happened that the Lord has helped me through and it really leaves me in awe of our Heavenly Father. His grace, mercy and love for His children. I am no longer in my house, I am living with my mother, but I am not bothered as I know that God has me on the path I am supposed to be on. I am excited about this journey and I continue to be in awe of the wonderful things He does for me. Stay Tuned, things are changing for the better as we speak... 

No comments:

Post a Comment